"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 26, 2010

Kenna is Potty Trained!!

Well it's official my little Kenna goes potty on the toilet!!! She is now completely potty trained and we are in love :) She is such a good girl and we are so proud of her. As with my other two girls we promised earrings when they could learn to go potty so we took Kenna to get her pretty earrings the other day. It was fun to spend a special day with Kenna and she absolutely loves her pretty sparkly earrings! She was busy playing with play dough when I tried to get a picture of her earrings so this is as good as I could get for you. Gotta love my busy girl.

Sitting in the chair all big and proud and very excited!










4 comments:

Lynn said...

That is a HUGE milestone. Way to go Kenna! Your earrings are very pretty. ; D

Becky said...

Such a big girl! You seem to be a professional potty trainer, I think I'll send Seth your way ;)

Unknown said...

SO fun! Jenna is almost there too! We have had 3 accident free days in a row!! YAHOO!! I wonder if she would know or like the earring thing to use as the final reward....hum...

Pitcherfam4 said...

I am so excited for you. Going through the potty training the kid thing myself at this time, so Kudos for making it through 3!!! Yeah Kenna.