"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 15, 2009

My sweet kids!!

O how I love these little angels!! I am just in heaven over this new baby boy. I have to tell you I was a little unsure about having a boy and now I am so in love I could have ten. Jaxon is such a sweetie and such a piece of heaven in our home right now. Here are some fun pictures of my little ones.




























8 comments:

Chris and Monika said...

I love these pictures. Such a cute little family!!

Marianne said...

I don't understand how you can ALWAYS get the most precious pictures of your kids...it seem impossible to get all of them looking like angels at my house :)

Unknown said...

cute pictures of your cute kids! Jaxon has so much hair! I can't wait to meet him!!

Becky said...

Precious!!!

Lynn said...

BEautiful!!! I could look at your family pics all day.

Love the one of all three sisters looking down at him sleeping in that semi circle in front of the tree. Keep on taking more photos! : D

SueAnn said...

Those are some very cute pictures!

Judy said...

Nan! I love the dresses and of course his cute little out-fit! It was so fun snuggling with him. Hope you are having a great Christmas!

Judy said...

Hey Natalie! This is Stacy Pasley. I finally got a blog and was wondering I can get on your blog. My email is mae_pasley@hotmail.com. Jaxon is so adorable!