"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 27, 2009

Our "little man"

Whoever said that once you have three kids you can have as many as you want and it doesn't get harder.....they were lying!!!! I have heard that from so many people, well I think different. It has been much much harder I feel like I have doubled my numbers of children. My hands and arms are full every minute of the day and most of the night that is for sure. It has been so hard not to be able to lift my little ones up, 6 weeks is going to be a long time. Life is busy, but we are loving it. Here are some fun pictures of our "little man" over the last two weeks, I don't want to miss him growing up. I take more and more pictures with each child I have, I love them so much and I know how fast they grow. Life is wonderful and it has been so special to have a new baby in the house for Christmas. I have had people asking me to post about Jaxon's delivery and how it went, someday when I get more time I will write about it, I don't want to forget a thing. Having a baby truly is a miracle!! I am feeling better every day, there have been some days that haven't been so good, but I expected that from having my third c-section. I just look for a better day everyday and they come.











6 comments:

Rachel said...

My 4th baby has kicked my butt also. I can't get on top of anything, my house is a mess, i can't get anything done and I feel like a bit of a basket case- even 6 months later. Oh well it is worth it right?? Please tell me it is. (It doesn't help that our husbands are never home!!!) I wouldn't give her back, don't get me wrong. Little Jaxon is a doll!

Judy said...

He is growing so fast. He is one beautiful Jakin Boy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, he is SO handsome! What a wonderful Christmas present. I love your girl's dresses also, you always have them dressed so cute :)

Jenna said...

yeah, four is way different. My house is pretty much a constant disaster since ours made his debut. He sure is a cute little guy!! I love all that black hair!! Congrats, Natalie. :) Don't worry - you'll find your groove and pretty soon it will be no sweat. :)

Michelle said...

Good luck in your recovery--it took me SO long to feel right after the C-section-- I know some women say C-sections are a piece of cake, but it wasn't that way for me! Don't be hard on yourself, you are doing such beautiful great work!!!

Lynn said...

LOL! I guess I would of been on of those women. I found it CRAZY with two.....but after three........it just seemed like there was no change in numbers. It was way easier than having two. Weird. I wonder why that was.

Thanks for posting the pics!!! He is changing SO much already. What a little handsome boy!!!!