"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 11, 2009

Our sweet baby Jaxon

I don't have a lot of time and sitting at the computer is about the least comfortable thing right now so this will be quick. We are home, I am grateful, and we sure love our new baby at our home. Here are some fun pictures of what has been going on in our lives the last week. It doesn't get any better than this. I love this little guy with all my heart. He is the best baby, and so sweet.



























11 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

Holy Crap. What a handsome little man. Can't wait to get my hands on him. Now sure you will get him back after that. Congrats and glad you are home.

Head Over Hills said...

He is so darling! Thanks for all the pictures! What a cutie pie. Good Luck with everything! Seeing him makes me so excited for Brenda's little one:)

Josh and Krystal said...

You guys have the cutest little family. He is so handsome! Congrats!

Abe n Linz said...

Those cheeks are just calling for kisses!
You make a handsome boy. I love the hat you have on him.
Get feeling better!

Becky said...

I just want to reach through the computer and give him a squeeze! What a cutie! Glad you are home and things are going well! It looks like he WELL loved and cared for! So fun!

Chris and Monika said...

He is adorable. I am glad you are home and things are going good. Love you and hopefully I will be able to come and see you all soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is SO handsome! He's going to be lucky to have 3 extra little mommies :) How fun for your family, I'm so excited for you.

Amberlee said...

Congratulations Natalie! He is adorable. I bet he is constantly being smothered with kisses from his big sisters! I'm happy you got a boy this time. Is it totally different for you than your girls? I'm still not sure what I'll do with a girl :)

Lynn said...

AWww.......I am just loving all the pictures of his big sisters there touching, holding, and squeezing their little baby brother. So precious. He couldn't be MORE loved than he is in your home. IT also melted my heart to see your hubby reading a story to all 4 kids....can you believe you have 4?! ; D

I hope you are getting some rest and that you heal really fast. Love ya'!

Judy said...

He is the cutest baby EVER! Hope you are doing ok. I am in California, so I will call u when I get home

Jessica said...

he is beautiful! Such a cute baby boy! Congrats, I'm glad things are going well.