"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jul 30, 2009

Fun Fun July!!

First of all I have to apologize for never leaving comments on any one's blogs anymore!!! I read all of your blogs, I promise I do, and I love all of your cute pictures and fun things you have been doing. But I have been so busy this summer there just hasn't been time to leave comments on every one's blogs every time I look at them :) Maybe in a couple months when things slow down in my life, if they slow down :)

We are having the best summer ever!! We have done nothing but play and have tons of fun!! I love it and so do the girls. Last summer went by so fast and it seemed like we never got out or did anything fun so I was determined this summer to make it a fun one and it has been.
This baby in my belly is growing and moving around like crazy!! I love to sit there at night and feel him kick and move it is the best feeling ever and I sure miss it when they are out of my belly. I am feeling great and I have lots of energy and life is good right now!!

Here are some fun things we have been up to lately.......

We have spent many days outside in the yard swimming!! We have a little neighbor boy Jaden that the girls just love to play with and he came over one day and they had so much fun together. We love to have these hot summer days that we spend outside swimming!!!





Every year, the last week in July we have a big Fullmer Family Reunion!!! We all pull our trailers to my Grandparents land and we stay for the whole week. Josh has been working very long hours and he wasn't going to be able to come up until Saturday, so I had him pull our trailer up on Tuesday so I could spend more time. It was a good thing, I needed the break away from home and the girls had a lot fun. My cousin Monika helped me so much with the girls, thank you Monika, Love ya!!


My Uncle Bill took the girls fishing and they loved it!! They walked so much that Maddy asked Uncle Bill to chop off her legs and pick her up and carry her!! Bill thought that was pretty funny!





We had an awesome firework show!!! And Kenna was so funny she covered her ears the whole time!!



The girls lived on the trampoline!!!




Lots of riding motorbikes and 4 wheelers!! So much fun, we made lots of memories that will last forever and it was fun for the girls.






Do your kids love the ice cream man??? O boy mine sure do. Every time they hear the music they wait in the driveway......it is so fun for them. I let them pick out their own ice cream, it takes them a long time and then they come running back to the house with the biggest smiles on their faces.






And then how can I forget Ross Park............we love Ross Park and we play there for hours.



What a fun summer we have had!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Chris and Monika said...

You are so very welcome! I had so much fun spending time with you and the girls. Love ya!

Camille said...

I hadn't checked up on your blog for quite a while, so I'm surprised to see how far along you are, and that you already know you have a boy! That's so exciting-Congratulations!!

Lynn said...

I KNEW you were reading my blog.....I could just sense when you were there. LOL! ; )

Ice Cream, Summer fun.......Heaven!!!

Amber said...

Thanks so much for always letting Jaden play with your girls! They seem to have so much fun together.