"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jul 21, 2009

Camping at Sheep Creek

We had another fun weekend camping!! Josh had a few days off work so we decided to get away. It was a perfect weekend with perfect weather!! We had a blast riding 4-wheelers, fishing, cooking dutch oven (yummy) and just being together. I love the outdoors, it is so peaceful and beautiful, I am so glad that we can pack up at the last minute and leave for a few days and spend time together, we make the best memories that way. Here are some fun pictures of our camping trip!!

















6 comments:

Judy said...

Nan! I love the camping pics, but when I read the post one down I got goose bumps. I am so happy for you Natalie. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day. I love that your girls were dressed in white. You are such a strenght to me. I have learned so much from you! Love you to pieces!

Lynn said...

I honestly don't know if I could be as spontaneous as you! Way to go! Just pick up and go camping....Hmmm....good one.

Loved the photo of the girls in their little cowgirl boots. So cute!

Pitcherfam4 said...

Always love camping. It's nice just getting away from the realities of life.wanted to let you know that Dec 8th is a great day. You have a baby,and Josh comes home on leave Hope you are doing well.

Jenna said...

looks like a ton of fun. Those spontaneous trips always seem to turn out the best. You previous post was beautiful. And the girls all looked beautitul too.

J-Babe said...

How FUN!!! That is so neat you go camping with your family, they will have great memories growing up:)

Richmonds said...

Your little girls are so cutie, they still look like angels when their camping. It will be fun to see if your little boy is as angelic.