"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 1, 2009

My Sister is getting Married!!!

I am so excited about this news in our family. I couldn't wait for it to happen and now that it's here I am even more excited. Rodger and Katie have been dating for exactly a year from the date he proposed and he proposed at the same place he took her on their first date. I got invited to go and it was a fun night. We went to the Mystic Theater in Pocatello and watched Aladdin and had dinner, it was fabulous!! I had never been there but I would recommend it to anyone, super fun date night. I took lots of pictures and they don't even do justice for how happy they both were. I am so happy for them. The wedding date will be sometime in February, a year after Rodger was baptized and they are getting married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Congratulations Rodger and Katie, we love you both, and we think you make the cutest happiest couple!!!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations to your sister! They look SOoooo happy! I would be too. That is wonderful family news.

The Idaho Falls Temple has a special place in my heart too. That is where Cassie was sealed to Dean and I when she was three. Aug. 5, 1989

Judy said...

Oh Kate!!!!!! I am so happy for you! What a wonderful way to do it! So fun huh Nan?

Torman said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!! Way to go Roger what a cute way to ask. Congratulations to you both!!!