"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 28, 2009

Lava Hot Springs

I just love summertime!!! There is so much to do and the kids have tons of fun everywhere we go. We made a trip to Lava and went swimming!!! The girls have been asking for goggles so they can see under the water so I finally got them each a pair and boy was it worth it. They loved their goggles and they were so amazed with what they could see under water. I didn't take very many pictures I was too busy having fun swimming so this is the best I have for ya, fun fun times :)













1 comment:

Pitcherfam4 said...

I hear Lava Hot Springs and automatically think BOYS! Oh the memories.