"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 23, 2009

Life is good

I am so glad it finally stopped raining!! The kids have been having so much fun outside and we have just been going, going!! Summer always goes by so fast and I think it's because we never slow down. But I love to get out of the house and have places to go and people to see so I am not complaining at all. In fact the next 6 weekends are really just packed full of fun things to do and we are getting excited to be on the move again, wether it's in the trailer, car or hotel it will be fun! We are all well and happy at my house and things are going good. Life is Good!!!

Here are some fun pictures of my little angel that keeps me going so fast everyday, gotta love her!!



4 comments:

Becky said...

What a cutie!

Judy said...

Love all the pics Nan! And that was a fun party for your mom. I am soooooooo glad that your life is good!!!! You deserve it after such a huge storm in your life. I love you and you are such a wonderful support system to me!!!!

SueAnn said...

We are also SO GLAD it stopped raining!! She is such a cutie!

Lynn said...

YAY! Here comes a busy summer. Sounds like your plans are awesome! I am so glad that life is going good for you....you really had a ROUGH patch there with so many health issues for awhile. What a wonderful blessing now.