"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 28, 2009

Baby sitting Gauge

My friend Shalyce had me watch her little guy the other day and boy was it a treat!! My girls loved this cute baby boy. He is such a cutie and he was the best baby ever. Kynzee couldn't believe how small his hands and feet were, and Kenna...well I think she wanted to be a baby again by the looks of her in the baby car seat :) Thanks for letting us watch your baby boy Shalyce it was so much fun!!




2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh Nat I agree he is a little sweetheart we are so lucky to get to have him for the next year. Your girls look like they had a ball. Thanks for the help.

Pitcherfam4 said...

What a handsome little man. Can't believe I get to look at him each and everyday. I just wish his Daddy was home so he could see just how sweet his son is. Thanks for watching him Nat. I knew he was in good hands at your house.