"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 20, 2008

Update on the Basement

For those of you who don't know, my brother and his family are coming to live with us for a while and I told them I would keep them updated on what the basement looks like. We only have one month to get it done and it is coming along very nice. So here are the latest pictures for you. Everything is completely sheet rocked so we are moving on to the next step.

5 comments:

Nichelle said...

It is looking great! How fun for you to get your basement done and to have them coming to live with you! I bet you are so excited.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

It will be so nice when it is finally done. It will be nice that each family has there own space so that no body gets on each others nerves! That was fun at the park, we all need to do picnic's more often!

Unknown said...

It is looking good so far!! I can't wait to see what it looks like ;)

Rachel said...

Wow! I wish that we had something pushing us to get our basement finished. It is really looking great! That will be fun to have Mindy there. I think we are still planning on camping Sunday night, if you are!! See you soon.

Judy said...

I didn't know they were coming home, I guess I haven't talked to grandma in awhile. That is awesome. It will be fun to have them at your house. You will have a houseful! I hope and pray that you are doing OK! I haven't talked to your for awhile. Hope all is good. Love ya!