"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 22, 2008

Swimming Party

My Mom and my sister Katie came over and had a swimming party with the girls. They had so much fun and the weather was so nice, the wind didn't even blow! This was Kenna's first time swimming and she absolutely loved it. The water was cold and she didn't even care, she splashed and played for hours. Swimming is always so fun for kids, I am glad I have my sister and my parents so close to help me out so much with my kids. I appreciate them and my kids always love to have them over.

9 comments:

Holly said...

I'm SOO glad it's finally nice enough to swim!! :)

Unknown said...

I love the swimsuits! And how great to have their aunt come swimming with them- how fun!! :)

Judy said...

You are lucky. I hope when my kids have kids, they will be around here. They look so cute in their swim suits. And what a beautiful, hot day to play in the water. Tell your mom hi for me! I never see or talk to her, since I moved to Blackfoot. That's what it feels like sometimes....on the other side of the world!
Love ya!!!!!

Amber said...

Kenna looks so cute!

Nichelle said...

My girls love to go swimming too! Your girls are so cute!! I am so happy that we can finally let them swim. The weather is finally nice!! Horray!!!

Unknown said...

cute, cute, cute! I love that it is finally warm around here!

marathon runner said...

I love back yard swimming! When my kids were little we spent every day outside in the pool. And every year we had to replace the pool because we wore it out! now they want e to take them to heise every day...and I have to tell them no!

Anonymous said...

I love their swim suits! I know I always say this, but you seriously find the cutest little girl clothes!!

Becky said...

So fun! Luke loves to swim too bad we aren't closer and we could have pool parties everyday!