"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 24, 2008

4th of July pictures

We attempted to take 4th of July pictures in our backyard and we had quite the time!!! Miss Kenna will not sit still for very long to have pictures taken. These are some of our pictures to show how busy Kenna is and how hard it is to get a good picture of all the girls looking. We finally managed to get one that I put on my header. I love to change my blog around and I thought it would be fun for the 4th!

13 comments:

Nichelle said...

Those outfits are so darn cute!! Your girls are so cute too. The pictures turn out cute even though Mckenna did cooperate. :)

Holly said...

Those outfits are SOO cute! WHere did you find them?! You are such a good mom!

JANEAL said...

You have such cute girls....darling outfits!

Unknown said...

Great outfits and adoarble girls! I love the 4th, and I am excited have 3 kids this year so our pictures can be red, white and blue :)
I love changing my blog for holidays and moods too!! I love cutestblogontheblock :)!!!

Judy said...

How cute! I need to change my blog..it's boring. It was good talking to you today. Your girls are so adorable! You are great!

Elena said...

Adorable. I've been working on getting something to put on my blog for the fourth too. Your's turned out great.

Jessica said...

Such cute girls! I love those outfits too. I'm so excited to be in IF this year for the 4th. Ella's going to love the fireworks.

Amber said...

The girls look so cute. I have been trying to get a good picture of all three of mine together for 18 months now and it still hasn't worked so I am jealous of your cute pictures. I love the outfits!

Brenda said...

Cute girls again! I love the 4th of July background, it looks great!

Anonymous said...

The girls pictures are so cute!! Where did you get the cute 4th of July cloths?! I love when everyone dresses up in REd, White and Blue

Becky said...

Fun pictures, kid pictures are so hard especially when dealing with more than one at a time! I love their outfits and hair!

Fullmer Days said...

I love the new blog and pictures! Thank you so much, for helping me with mine, I love it!! Mindy

Head Over Hills said...

Sooo cute! Your girls are beautiful!