"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 14, 2008

Maddy lost her 2nd tooth!!!!

Well we pulled another tooth this weekend. And yes Daddy is using a pair of Maddy's panties again, they are just the right size and not to thick so Daddy can get a good grip on Maddy's tiny teeth. This time they are hello kitty instead of princess. Maddy is loosing teeth like crazy and she is only 4 years old. I cannot believe it! Her new teeth are just pushing her old ones right out of her mouth they are so ready to come in. She was so brave and let her Daddy pull and pull until it finally came out. The tooth Fairy came to see her and she is a happy toothless girl!



3 comments:

Becky said...

Was she more ok with the Care Bear undies being used? What a brave girl...does she have new teeth coming in?

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

That is hilarious that he used panties! I dread the day that Chandler starts loosing her teeth. It's yet another sign of them getting older AND I CAN'T STAND TO SEE THEM GROW UP SO FAST!
I hope all is well and you are feeling better! I'll see you tomorrow night at the recipe group, I am so excited for all of the yummy food!

Jessica said...

Sometimes I can't believe I'm old enough to be a parent. It's fun to see your kids and all the fun things you guys are doing. Do you guys live in Barnes?