"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 14, 2008

Fun summer toy!

I have to admit I hate trampolines!!! I was a nurse in Pediatrics and saw way too many accidents from trampolines so I have always told myself I would never buy one. Well Maddy has been bugging me to get one so I started looking for a safe one just her size, and I finally found one I absolutely love! walmart.com had this trampoline and it was so cheap and completely caged in and sooooo safe that even my little Makenna can jump in it. My girls love it and they jumped for hours in it all weekend. So much fun for them and I will never worry about them falling off or doing tricks on it that will break a bone. All they can do is jump and jump and jump and use it like trampolines were made to be used. And when I am working in the yard I can zip Makenna in it and she will not get loose. Love it! Love it! Just thought I would share it with you.



8 comments:

thechristensens said...

Looks fun! Noah broke his leg this summer, while we were in Idaho, on a trampoline. Not fun at all! And he wasn't doing tricks...he was only two, but there was just too much surface area and too many kids, that the he landed his bounce on another little kids foot, breaking his leg. So the little trampoline would be perfect! Good idea and a good find!

Becky said...

FUN!!! I want to get a tramp for Luke too, but have reservations like you! You'll have to let me know how this one works out for you! I saw one like it in the Kmart add awhile ago, but it might have been bigger.

JANEAL said...

Now thats a great trampoline...I could have used one of those last summer!....it wouldn't work now because Carter could just unzip it. Looks like fun!!

Head Over Hills said...

So fun. I wish I had somewhere to put one of those. Muy backyard is still unfinished. Maybe next year.

Amberlee said...

I was glad to hear that you are feeling better. It's a good thing because it looks like you've been busy!! I love trampolines with nets. We have really loved ours too! They are so much safer with the nets!!!

Unknown said...

Where do I start? Love the trampoline, love the cake, love the panties, love the teeth! Your girls are so darling!

Brenda said...

Looks like fun! Hopefully we will have some summer weather, so your girls can actually use it!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute little tramp! I love it! Makenna's birthday pictures are SO cute! I'm glad you're feeling better!!!!!