"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 20, 2008

Bloglines


I finally figured out how to do Bloglines! Janeal and Holly you were right it is so much easier and saves a lot of time blogging. Those of you who don't know what it is you need to. So go to bloglines.com and sign up and then click on feeds in the upper left corner and add the blogs that you like to look at. And then from now on you just have to sign in and the feeds will tell you who has updated their blogs. So you never have to keep checking every ones blogs to see if they have new posts. It is so nice. Thank you for telling me about it. Email me if you have any questions and I will help you out as much as I can. Good luck to you!

5 comments:

marathon runner said...

hey thanks!!! that will be awesome to check that out! thanks for passing it on

Unknown said...

See what you've been missing out on? It is so very handy! I'm glad you figured it out.

Nichelle said...

I need to go on and figure it out. I love blogging but it takes so much time. I would love to just be able to log in and know who has updated.

Holly said...

Yeah!! It is THE BEST isn't it?! I'm so glad you got it all figured out!! :)

SueAnn said...

I just barely figured it out and I love it!!