"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 20, 2008

No Reservations

I don't watch movies very often, but my sister left this one at my house the other day and said it was good. So Josh and I watched it this weekend and it was so good! If you haven't seen it you need to. I absolutely loved it! It was kinda slow at first but really turned out great. I haven't seen a good romantic show like this in a long time. It put those lovey butterflies in my stomach, very very good. I would recommend it to anyone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I really liked this movie too. My husband isn't into movies like this so I watched it when he was out of town. I give it two thumbs up!

Holly said...

I LOVED it too!! So sweet and cute! :)

Unknown said...

i want to see this one! I also love your play list right now..i just leave your blog open and listen to the music when I'm not working :).

Amberlee said...

I just rented this but haven't watched it yet. Good to know that you liked it though!

Nichelle said...

I can't wait to see this one! I haven't made it to the video store to rent it yet. I also love blog lines. It save so much time!