"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 27, 2008

Precious pictures of the girls

Here are some fun pictures that my friend Kacey took of my girls. We had so much fun having her take pictures for us and she did a great job. I have tons more, but these were just some of my favorites. I love having their pictures taken. I never want to have any regrets of not having enough pictures. Thanks Kacey!















11 comments:

Nichelle said...

Those pictures are so cute. I will have to get your friends phone number from you. I need to get my girls pictures taken so bad.
I am so bad at getting them taken, I need to do better. I am going to regret not having enough pictures of my girls. Very Cute pictures though!

Holly said...

SO SO cute Natalie!! I LOVE all of them!! Your girls are so cute though, I bet they are so easy to photgraph! :)

Brenda said...

I can't believe those pictures! They seriously look just like Anne Geddes! How darling! Cute Cute girls!!!!!

Chris and Monika said...

So cute!! They are growing up so much!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

The one in the tea cup is the sweetest thing ever! I cannot believe how good she is! I saw the pictures on her page and commented on how cute they were. I think she'll be getting a call from me about an appointment! Your girls are beautiful natalie!

Unknown said...

Natalie those are great! Such cute props used!

Camille said...

WOw! She's good! Of course, how could you go wrong with the subjects she had to work with? (: Such cute girls, such cute pictures!

Jesse and Jessica said...

Those pictures are super cute! One of my favorites of the girls...:)

Becky said...

The girls are so adorable! The pictures turned out so well! That would be nice to have a friend with such good talents...and materials :)

JANEAL said...

Your girls are so adorable and so are the pictures!!

Fullmer Days said...

How cute, she is so good! I could spend hours looking at your blog there is always so much to read and look at!