"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 29, 2008

Finally nice weather!!!

It was finally a day of fairly nice weather so we took the kids out to ride 4 wheelers. They loved it! The girls have been wanting to go outside so bad and you never know when it will snow again....we had to take them out while it was nice.



4 comments:

Nichelle said...

I love your new look! It is so cute. The picture of your girls is adorable. I can't wait for it to get warm and the wind to stop blowing. I just your page!

JANEAL said...

Your blog turned out really cute :) I like the blue instead of the green. It'll be fun to get to know you in recipe group!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Natalie don't you just love Janeal? I love this page, it is so adorable. I'm excited for the whole recipe thing!

Camille said...

Fun four wheeler! I am feeling anxious to get outside, too!