"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 30, 2008

Auntie Katie and Kenna

I had to post these pictures! Kenna absolutely loves her Auntie Katie and she gets so excited when she sees her coming. I love it! Kenna is still so little but knows who her favorite people are that's for sure. We all love Katie because she is always here to help us out. Thanks Katie!

6 comments:

Nichelle said...

Isn't it so funny how kids pick their favorites so young. My sister has always one of my girls favorites. I just think that your new header is so cute! I love it.

Janell said...

"kenna is so little".....Nanny....Shes almost as tall as Lou!

Brenda said...

Isn't it so nice that its slowly getting a little nicer outside? I love the pictures, and your new blog design is darling!!!

JANEAL said...

Aren't Aunts great! All of your pictures on your blog go so well with your blog colors....I think it looks great.

Andrea said...

I have decided to change our blog to password protected! I need your email address to add you to the list! You can email me at mspiggy381@hotmail.com thanks!

Becky said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Cute new layout and background, I tried changing awhile ago and lost stuff! I've tagged you...check out my blog to see the info, it is really pretty easy and fast and even fun!