"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 1, 2013

Fireman’s Ball

A friend of ours is a fireman for the city of Idaho Falls and he was in charge of a Fireman’s Ball and invited us to go. It was a formal night with dinner and dancing and a speaker and it was so fun! We really had a wonderful time with each other and with our friends. Its always fun to dress up and go dancing, at least I think it is, Josh might think differently :) I had just gotten braces a few days before so I was super mad about that and so self conscious and couldn’t smile or should I say didn’t know how to smile and food kept getting stuck in my teeth and that was humiliating but other than that we had a great evening. My cute 8 year old took these pictures for me, she is so sweet.

DSC_1107

DSC_1109

natalie phone November 6 2013 120

No comments: