"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 27, 2013

Katie Babysitting

I only have one sister and she probably wishes I had more because when I need help its her that I call and I think sometimes she probably doesn’t answer her phone on her purpose :/ I asked her to watch my kids for a whole week while we went on our cruise and she is only use to one little boy so this was a huge job. She came to my house and stayed there the whole week and watched five children and she was really really done by the time I got home. She was a good babysitter and she took them to the zoo and West Yellowstone and the movie theatre and to dinner and they played games and she even went and picked up their new glasses for me. I left her with a house full of food and treats and money and they had a fun week. I felt really bad leaving my kids it isn't something that I enjoy doing at all and I worry so much about them while I was gone so I was grateful that my sister watched them for me. She said never again will she watch that many children!! I think its easier for me because I have gotten use to five children one at a time and she only has one so she just isn't up for five at once :) My kids love Katie and Rodger and Kolby so they loved having them watch them while I was gone.

Natalie phone pictures October 2013 176Natalie phone pictures October 2013 190Natalie phone pictures October 2013 193Natalie phone pictures October 2013 213Natalie phone pictures October 2013 216

Natalie phone pictures October 2013 231Natalie phone pictures October 2013 232

Natalie phone pictures October 2013 227

No comments: