"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 28, 2013

Josh’s Elk Head

I debated on leaving this off of my blog. It was the next picture in line to post and I thought no it has nothing to do with our lives, it is a dead animal. But Josh was so excited about this head mount from his elk that I had to post it. He took this picture when it was at the taxidermist house when he went to go pick it up. He came home so excited and could hardly wait to put it in the house. I could not stand the thought of it in the house right away so he said he would put it in his shop, he would see it more there anyway.Josh phone pictures 070

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Josh is a lot like my brother. Sure loves the hunting thing. My brother Dave always sends us photos from his phone....the kill, the gutting, the hamburger and sausage making. I just wish we would just get a photo of a mounted head and skip all the rest of the other stuff. lol!

That must of been one amazing shot for Josh. Congrats to him!