"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 1, 2013

Phone thief

I had a doctor appointment to go to and I had to take Raegan with me. She is such a good girl, so quiet and just wonderful when I take her to appointments with me. She was in the back seat of the car making all kinds of happy noises and getting all excited and I just thought she was extra happy that day. Then I get to my appointment and opened her car seat to find that she had taken the home phone with us. She somehow got the phone, I am thinking her brother gave it to her. I was feeling really nervous about it because I had left the other kids home alone (in Maddy’s care) but they needed the phone to call me and now they didn’t have one. She looks so guilty in this picture!phone pictures 338

No comments: