"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 30, 2012

Talking on the phone

This little basinet/rocker thing is what Raegan has been sleeping in for almost 6 months months. I wrap her up tight and turn the mobile on and she watched the mobile and then falls asleep. she seriously is the best sleeper in the world! She never cries when I lay her down, only when she is awake and she has been patient long enough and wants me to come get her. On this day I had put her down to sleep for her nap and when she woke up I could her her getting all excited, I went in to check on her and Jaxon had put this toy phone up to her ear. Her hands were wrapped in her blanket so she couldn’t move it, it was so funny that I had to take a picture.DSC_0106

No comments: