"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 5, 2012

Raegan’s blessing day

Raegan Ruth Williams was blessed August 5, 2012. I love baby blessings, I love everything about them, it is such a special day. I love that poem about the three white dresses and I am so lucky to be able to have so many girls to dress in three white dresses, one for their blessing day, baptism day and wedding day. They look so clean and pure in their white clothes I just love it. I had so many people help me with this special day and I was so grateful for that, people who either called or just showed up to help. I guess they knew that getting 5 kids ready for a big day like this would be hard on me, guess they were right. My sweet sister in law Mindy came over early and helped me do everyone’s hair…what a jewel she is, seriously my saving grace on so many occasions. My brother’s baby Kaydee was born a few weeks after Raegan and we are in the same ward so we decided to do their blessings together. What a special day it turned out to be. These sweet little angels looked beautiful in their white dresses. We got some cute pictures of them together. I am sure they were little buddies in heaven and they probably loved sharing this day together. Josh gave Raegan a beautiful blessing, I remember thinking as he was giving it that she is such a calm, sweet spirit and that everything he blessed her with I could really see her being someday. She is a special baby girl that we love so much and I am so blessed to be her Mommy. Here are some pictures of her wonderful day. We actually had a lot of people between two babies and all our families, but between trying to do the luncheon and taking care of Raegan these are the only pictures I got.
My 5 beautiful children
DSC_9097
Kenna cannot get enough of this new sister of hers, she loves her so much.
DSC_9129
These two are buddies and partners in crime.DSC_9133
I will forever love this picture!!! So precious.
DSC_9145
My whole family!!
DSC_9150DSC_9152
Sweet baby Regan all dressed in her pretty white dress.
DSC_9175-2
Raegan and Kaydee
DSC_9157DSC_9161DSC_9165DSC_9166DSC_9168
Me and Raegan and Janell and Kaydee
DSC_9178
Great Grandma Pasley with Raegan and Kaydee
DSC_9180
4 Generations: Raegan, Me, My Dad, and Grandpa Fullmer
DSC_9185DSC_9188DSC_9190
Great Grandma and Grandpa Fullmer and Raegan
DSC_9192
My Uncle Merrill brought his fun car and told Josh and I to take it for a drive…so we did!! We had so much fun together :)
DSC_9193
My sister in law Mindy with Raegan
DSC_9198
My Dad put Raegan to sleepDSC_9195DSC_9199
My Mom and Dad with the babies. My parents are such good help to us when we have babies. My Mom is over at my house all the time helping me and the kids, I don’t know what I would do without them both.
DSC_9202DSC_9207DSC_9213
Raegan and Mommy
DSC_9214
Raegan with her Mommy and Daddy, she is so loved by us both.
DSC_9216
Josh trying to calm Raegan down
DSC_9221
4 generations: Raegan, Me, My Mom and Grandma Pasley
DSC_9229
My Mom and Grandma taking care of babies after they striped them down out of their hot dresses.
DSC_9233
DSC_9234
DSC_9236
After everyone left I quickly tried to get a picture of all my kids and in 5 minutes this is what I got. My kids were tired from the long day but they were good sports and at least let me try.
DSC_9249-3
DSC_9270DSC_9276DSC_9283

No comments: