"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 1, 2012

Riding Motorbikes

We took the motorbikes out in the field and went for a little ride, it was a beautiful day and it felt so nice to get out. I felt like I had been cooped up for most of the summer after having Raegan because I just was not feeling well so to get a little sunshine felt very nice. I love spending time with my little family and I love doing things that make them all happy. The kids love riding the motorbikes so any chance they get that is what they are doing. DSC_2248-2DSC_2235DSC_2238DSC_2236DSC_2242DSC_2245

No comments: