"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 28, 2012

Princess shoes

My cousin Brooke gave Raegan these cute little gold princess shoes and I love them! My Aunt Kendi passed away a year ago from cancer and Brooke is her daughter. Kendi always gave me cute little shoes and a soft blanket for my babies when they were born. Brooke took over her Mom’s tradition with her gift giving for babies and it was so special to receive a gift that Aunt Kendi would have given. Raegan looked so cute in her gold princess shoes!!DSC_1907DSC_1896DSC_1901DSC_1903DSC_1891DSC_1905

Raegan always looks so worried and I think it is because when her 2 year old brother is near she is afraid!!! She has every right to be afraid of him…even I am!!

DSC_1910

No comments: