"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 30, 2012

My biggest helper

This sweet little Kynzee is my biggest helper. She has been so good to me this summer, always so willing to help me out with Raegan or Jaxon.  Raegan loves to be held by her and she always goes right to sleep when Kynzee holds her. Kynzee loves her little brother and sisters and she is so gentle and kind to them, I love to watch her read stories to them because she is such a fun story reader. I am going to miss her when she goes back to school next week.DSC_6784

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Your kids are really going to appreciate these pictures of them holding their baby sister even more some day. I just know it. IT is SO precious!