"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 29, 2012

Being Silly

I think my kids thought I was crazy when I made them come inside from playing and I put all their little heads together on the floor and wanted to take pictures, they giggled and giggled. I sure love these 5 kiddos and some days I wonder how I am still going because life is so crazy, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I love every day I have with them and I am so lucky to be their Mommy.DSC_6769DSC_6773DSC_6777

1 comment:

Lynn said...

It sure makes it all the more a reality though, eh? 5 kids!!! Did I mention already....FIVE kids! ; )