"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 29, 2012

Trying to get caught up

I have been working so hard on my blog lately trying to get caught up. I love blogging or journaling, it keeps my mind busy. I am almost caught up and it feels so much better than being behind. Life has been very busy lately, I am just trying to keep up with everything in general not just my blog. Time is going by so fast right now it is just crazy. I went to the doctor last week and things are going great with my pregnancy and I am so glad. My baby is breech, which explains why I feel so abnormal. I can just tell she is not the direction she should be. It really doesn’t matter because I am having a scheduled c-section anyway but I can just tell she is in there the wrong way. She is growing and is healthy and I am still up and moving and keeping up with life so that is good. I am now over 32 weeks pregnant and the Doctor is scheduling the c-section around 38 weeks so I now have 6 weeks or less before she is here. We are so excited!!  I have one more weekend of Utah dance competitions and I cant wait to have that behind me because I have been worried that I would be put on bed rest or something and then I wouldn’t have a way to get my girls to their performance. I went to one this weekend and we survived so I hope we can do the same for next weekend. I have a list of things I need to get done before the baby comes so I have been slowly chipping away at my list and it feels good. I am loving the spring weather with all the beautiful flowering trees in my yard, they make me smile when I look outside. I love that the grass is turning green. My husband is building us a vinyl fence that I am overly excited about and I can’t wait for it to be done. He has been super busy lately but hopefully next week it will be looking more like a fence.  Enjoy my hundreds of posts I have been making because there are lots more to come :)

No comments: