"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 31, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday to me!!

Wow I cannot believe I am already 30 years old!! I had a wonderful birthday. I went to Maddy’s basketball game in the morning and came home and Josh had fixed a yummy breakfast. I opened special homemade gifts and cards from the girls which I always love. There was a knock at the door and it was the flower man with 30 beautiful roses sent from Josh. I love roses and I was so excited to have 30 of them to smell my house up yummy. Josh and the kids also gave me an ipad and I love it!!!!! They spoiled me!!! My Mom and my sister came over to see me for my birthday and I got some fun things from them and Mom ate dinner with me and Katie brought me a cake. My brother Nick stopped by and brought me a carmel apple from the candy shop and it was to die for..so good. I really had a wonderful day and couldn’t have asked for anything more.

DSC_9183

This is the masterpiece my kids made for me!! I love it!!! They are so creative and they really wanted to do something special for me, I love those sweet kids of mine.

DSC_9245DSC_9247DSC_9249

I love willow tree figurines and Mom gave me this one and I think she is beautiful, thanks Mom.

DSC_9184

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't know how I missed your birthday! I am glad that you had a good one.

Peterson Family said...

Looks like you had a great day nat. i would love it when Mark would buy me roses for whatever age I was. I wonder why he stopped. Oh maybe cuz I'm getting old!

Lynn said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!