"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 6, 2011

Sisters….Best Buddies

I was going to take some pictures for some people and Kynzee and Kenna insisted on having me take a picture of them because they were dressed alike. These girls are such good friends, they play so well together. I love these girls and I am so lucky to have them in my life, they are so good to me.

DSC_4086DSC_4076DSC_4078DSC_4082

DSC_4074

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Cute pictures of the girls. I always loved being best friends with my sisters too.

Stacey said...

Thanks Natalie, it's so fun to catch up with your cute family! Your kids are so beautiful and getting so big. I hope you are doing well too :)