"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jul 13, 2011

Kolby

I got to go help my sister out one night after she had her baby. I stayed up during the night with Kolby since he wasn’t sleeping very good and he just wanted to be held, while Katie and Rodger got some good uninterrupted sleep. I love this sweet baby boy, we had some fun cuddling time in the rocking chair. I snuck a couple pictures of him but he didn’t like the flash on my camera and I tried to unwrap him out of his blanket and he didn’t like that either, he already has a mind of his own.

DSC_0412-2DSC_0404DSC_0438-2DSC_0424DSC_0419

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your the best that helped so much!! He is changing so much;(