"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 30, 2011

T-ball games

We have spent the whole month of June, Monday through Thursday watching t-ball games. I have to say I really enjoy watching ball games, but Jaxon doesn’t enjoy it as much :) My Mom, Dad, grandma, sister or Josh would come watch the games with me every now and then and that made it fun for Jaxon. I guess I would just get too into the games and Jaxon didn’t like my attention on something else besides him.

Grandma giving Jaxon loves

DSC_0184DSC_0185DSC_0186DSC_0191

Kenna practicing before the game. If you look really close you can see a bunch of white things flying in the air. That is cotton from the trees and the wind blew so hard, it was horrible and everyone’s allergies are now set off !

DSC_0167DSC_0168DSC_0166

These four girls had a lot of fun together when their sisters had games!

DSC_0171

My Mom and my Grandma watching the game with Jaxon

DSC_0174

The game

DSC_0175-2DSC_0179DSC_0181

No comments: