"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 30, 2011

The snake

I was doing Katie’s baby shower and Josh was suppose to be watching the kids for me. Well I don’t know how well I liked his babysitting on this particular day. The kids found this snake and he helped them get it and hold it and touch it etc etc. Nasty!! I absolutely hate snakes so this really disgusted me out, and Kynzee….really honey I was so surprised by her. Gross!!!

DSC_0458DSC_0459DSC_0460DSC_0461DSC_0462DSC_0463DSC_0464

2 comments:

Kate said...

GROSS!!! Kynzee told me the other day she like to catch worms....very suprised

Lynn said...

*shudder!!* I totally agree with you. And........my husband is even worse when it comes to snakes!!!! So I am glad about that. I feel like he would make sure that NO snakes were anywhere near us. lol

Good for the girls for being so brave though. They won't have to keep stressing out over whether a snake is nearby or not, like me. ; D