"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 30, 2011

Danika

I got to take this cute girls birthday pictures and I was so excited. She was just a doll and she made me smile the whole time. She wanted to pick out her own chair to sit on with every different outfit she had…I loved it!!! She was such a two year old and it just made my day. I know I am not the greatest at this but when someone asks me to take some pictures for them I just try my best.DSC_0053DSC_0085DSC_0273DSC_0224DSC_0242DSC_0195DSC_0096DSC_0078

2 comments:

Kate said...

You did such a great job cant wait to see the pics you take of Kolby

Lynn said...

Oh Nat! These are beautiful! Wish I had half the talent with a camera. Just gorgeous!