"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

I love Easter…I love everything about it. The true meaning of Easter is so amazing and I feel like I have so much to teach my children about Easter and every year that I do they begin to learn and understand more and more. The night before Easter we sat and talked about what Easter was really about and I was overwhelmed with love at how much my kids already knew. When they stayed with my Mom this week she gave them a Family Home Evening lesson on Easter and she taught them so much. I loved to sit down with them and hear what they knew about Easter. I love that there are so many traditions with Easter that my parents instilled in me when I was young. They are fun things that are not stressful, just short and fun! My kids had a fun Easter morning….Jaxon was in shock at that basket full of goodies, he was so fun to watch, so much excitement, every time he grabbed something out of his basket he would run with it because he thought he just took something he should not have, it was so funny! The kids got some cute summer clothes in their baskets in hopes for some warmer weather, looking outside today I don’t think the idea worked, but we can keep hoping. I hope you all had a Happy Easter!!!


DSC_2066DSC_2136DSC_2076DSC_2125DSC_2079DSC_2080DSC_2075DSC_2081DSC_2084DSC_2089DSC_2090DSC_2091DSC_2096DSC_2098DSC_2103DSC_2112DSC_2118DSC_2119DSC_2122DSC_2129DSC_2131

1 comment:

Judy said...

What a great time!!!!! I love Jaxon's new car! He's so cute. The girls will love their scooters. Sure do love ya. Let me know about tomorrow.