"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 6, 2011

More Pictures of Raegan

My sister’s friend asked me to take her baby girls pictures again and it was just as fun as it was the last time. Here is Raegan at 10 days old, so tiny and precious!DSC_0011   And now here is Raegan at 2 months old!! Wow she is just beautiful! I am very fond of chubby babies and this one is just so cute I loved taking her pictures it was so much fun. I might not be very good at taking pictures but it sure is fun especially when you get to hold sweet babies like this one.1012639 45  51103 14  47  57 79 81 100

1 comment:

Amber said...

Great job Natalie. I love the last one. It makes you wonder what she is dreaming about!