"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 30, 2010

Christmas Dinner

I had Christmas dinner at my house and it turned out so yummy :) It was a job to get Christmas all cleaned up before dinner but I did it! We ate dinner, pie and played and played, the kids had a blast. Jaxon just loves Uncle Jesse he could play with him for hours I love watching Jesse with him :) We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It is amazing how much my kids understand about Christmas and why we celebrate it, they teach me something new everyday I am amazed at what they know. They told me Christmas is magical because it is the day Christ was born :) They are so right it is magical!!DSC_0520 DSC_0521  DSC_0523 DSC_0524 DSC_0525    Jaxon and Daddy before he had to leave for workDSC_0529   DSC_0537  DSC_0539   DSC_0542    All of my nieces and nephews on my side of the familyDSC_0551 DSC_0555     DSC_0565

No comments: