"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 28, 2010

Jaxon’s Favorite Blanket

My little boy has a favorite blanket!! Every time I lay him down in his crib he looks for this special blanket and then puts it next to his face to go to sleep. And then every time I pick him up from his crib he grabs a hold of it and has to take it with us. He holds his blanket up in front of his face and then puts it down to play peek a boo with me and he laughs and laughs, it is so fun :) It is so crazy how they get attached to something so fast.DSC_0810 DSC_0800 DSC_0806 DSC_0807

3 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

That's so sweet. Gaugey loves his airplane blanket just like the one I bought for Jaxon. Same thing as Jaxon too... grabs it as soon as he gets in bed, and wants to drag it around the whole house once he is out of bed.

Amber said...

All three of my boys have special blankets and they can't go to bed without them! I think it is very cute.

Lynn said...

That is so cute. I always wondered why my kids never had a favorite blanket. I think it's adorable when kids do that.