"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Oct 7, 2010

Jaxon 10 months

I promised my self when Jaxon was born I would try to take my own pictures of him once a month. Well here it is Jaxon is now 10 months old!! He is so fun to have at our house. I don’t know what we did when he wasn’t around, I feel like life must have been boring. :) J/K  He gives me the funniest faces sometimes and I tried to get pictures of all of them because I don’t want to forget them. Jaxon is my little man that is so snuggly and anyone will tell you that he loves his Momma so so much!! He is such a good boy and so happy all the time. We had so much fun taking these pictures. The girls entertained him by jumping in the leaves behind me, and we had a really hard time keeping the leaves out of his mouth :)

 

DSC_0838

DSC_0718

DSC_0809

DSC_0733

DSC_0740

DSC_0741

DSC_0788-2

DSC_0786

DSC_0774

DSC_0760

DSC_0765   DSC_0774-2    DSC_0788 DSC_0775

DSC_0793

DSC_0803

DSC_0806

DSC_0807   DSC_0819

DSC_0824

DSC_0830

DSC_0844

DSC_0779  DSC_0849

DSC_0772

5 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

What a handsome little man. He pulls some funny faces like my Gaugers does. He is getting big so fast. I guess its time for another one.

Kate said...

Natty those pictures are so cute!!! you did a great job i love that little man

Lynn said...

10 months already? And look he's standing up!

He is just an absolute little handsome man. I know I keep telling you that......and I probably don't have to...put seriously.....still need to put it out there. LOL!

P.S. Thanks Nat for your SWEET comment on my blog. Love ya'!

Camille said...

He is too cute. Just plain kissable! You two make a good combination for beautiful children!

SueAnn said...

Oh my gosh he is ADORABLE! Great pictures!