"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 1, 2010

Fullmer Family Reunion

The Fullmer Family Reunion.......What a fun week of the summer... what more can I say. We do the same thing every year, we camp and some even camp for the whole week :) We always have a theme and a family that is in charge, this year it was Easter and the kids got to have an Easter egg hunt and break a pinata they had tons of fun. It was wonderful weather and we didn't even end up with tons of mosquito bites!!! Here are some of the hundreds of pictures I took :) Gotta love family and the fun memories you make with them even if you only see them once a year!!

My Uncle Bill with Jaxon
Maddy loves the trampoline, Mom does not!!!! I always worry someone is going to get hurt! I will never own one that's for sure :)

Kenna waiting her turn


Aunt Jackie loving on baby Jaxon

The kids lined up for the Easter Egg Hunt

Hunting Eggs

Kynzee with her eggs

Kenna thought this Easter Egg Hunt was a lot better than the one we have in April in the snow!!!
Aunt Jess and Uncle Jesse

Kenna and Emma

Maddy drinking pop!!


Jaxon loves his new cousin Karlee

Breaking the pinata



This is what we love to do :) Just sit and relax!

Josh and Maddy in the hammock

My cousin Monika and Jaxon, she is always so good to my kids!

My happy Boy :)




My girls sitting by the fire with Jesse and Jessica

My Uncle Kenneth and cousin Kody with Kynzee

Sitting by the fire, the best time of the camping trip :)







Our big firework show!!!



Grandma and Grandpa wrapped in a Levi quilt!!! Grandma is famous for her Levi quilts, we all have one made by her and they are fabulous :)
Uncle David and Aunt Mary (my Dad's sister) you wouldn't know it but baby Jaxon is under that quilt staying warm during the firework show!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Your family always has SO much fun!

I had to laugh because when you mentioned your family reunion "theme", I thought you were saying you were at an "Easter" Family reunion. "Easter" is my maiden name, and so of course every family reunion for us is an "Easter" Family reunion. SO for a second I thought we were related somehow. Blond moment. LOL!

P.S. I was the Same as you when it comes to trampolines for years! I can't even remember who, how or what convinced me to let Dean buy one for the kids one day. Oh, I had such strict rules for that thing......now when I look back, I wonder whatever happened to those rules too. ???? HA HA. Weird. I suddenly just realized I had forgotten about those.