"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 2, 2010

"Some things need less attention"

I am completely embarrassed to make this post but it must be done!! This is for you Lynn :) I want you to know that your comment to me about "some things just needed less attention than before when baby number 4 came along" Well....here is what has gotten less attention LOL!!!! :)Probably 10 loads of laundry piled on my bedroom floor tonight that I finally got folded. And I was so lucky to have baby Jaxon helping me. Laundry is my worst I have to admit, does anyone else out there hate laundry and can't keep up with it, well here is my proof :) I have to laugh about it or I will sit and cry.





5 comments:

Amber said...

That is so funny! I hate laundry too. I try to do it all on Monday and Tuesday. I am really good about folding it right when it comes out of the dryer but I stink at getting it put away. It is one of those endless chores that we have to do but hate doing it I guess!

Lynn said...

LOL! Oh good! I can sit and laugh with you as I try and get the mounds of laundry on my bed folded too.

You are SO right! Laundry is the worst! It NEVER is done.

And who wants to do laundry when you have that cute little cuddle bug there to play with. ; D

Torman said...

Love this post Natalie! Cute pictures!

Becky said...

I love how much red and pink he is surrounded by! Laundry is one of those necessary evils!

Jessica said...

Oh man, why does it have to be this way? I'm feeling the pain too. I swear if I don't do a little every day (which I usually don't) I end up in endless mounds. Glad we can laugh.