"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 4, 2010

Sweet Baby Jaxon

I could have ten of these sweet baby boys!!! I just love him, he is so fun to have. My friend Kacey took these pictures of Jaxon, and I loved every one of them!!! Thanks Kacey.

I am so lucky to be a Mommy I love every day of it. I was so scared to have any more babies after Makenna and her horrible delivery, I said over and over that I would never go through that again, so when I found out I was pregnant this time the fear set in. I just wanted to come out of it alive and honestly up to the day I had Jaxon I was scared. My Dr. had reassured me that it was going to be better than last time and he was a different Dr. and did things differently. I just didn't trust him for some reason. I prayed that I could have the faith that it would be better than last time and that the baby and I would be healthy and strong. I got what I prayed for and I am so blessed. I cried and my whole body shook on that operating room table at 10:00 a.m. the morning I had Jaxon. I wanted out of that hospital and I wanted to go home to my girls where it was safe. But when the Dr. held my baby boy up to me and I saw the tears in Josh's eyes it was all worth it. All it took was that small moment for me to know for sure my prayers were answered and there were angels by my side watching over me. I have always struggled with faith, it comes easier for some that is for sure. It took getting this sweet baby boy in my life for me to have faith and know how blessed I am. I cannot believe I can go from being so afraid of having a baby to saying I could do this again in a second. It has been a month now and I am finally starting to feel better, things are looking good and I am so blessed. I still have a ways to go but I am on the better side that is for sure. The delivery was wonderful, my baby is wonderful and wonderful things have come to my family from having another baby. I feel so lucky to be alive and to have four beautiful, happy children. My family and my husband have helped me out so much this past month, I have been well taken care of , I feel like it takes a whole village to take care of me after having a c-section, but it is so worth it. Look at this sweet angel I have been given, I feel like the luckiest woman alive!!!!!















7 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh Nat. He truly is SO precious! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos. Your friend is good!

Pitcherfam4 said...

What a sweet little guy. I can't wait to see him. Hoping to make it over this week, and not just to the garage door. Congrats again on Jaxon. glad you are feeling well.

Jay and Camille said...

Comgratulations! I'm glad things went better for you and that your Dr. was good.

Camille said...

Oh, my goodness! I haven't visited your blog in quite a while, so it was a surprise to see your little addition! He is absolutely beautiful! Babies are incredible. Congratulations!

Amber said...

Cute pictures! I love that hat. He is a sweet baby with the biggest eyes. I am glad everything went better this time.

Unknown said...

See I don't need to come after all you got some great shots there.

Abe n Linz said...

OH my goodness!! Seeing pictures of your adorable boy just made me super excited to meet mine! I have that blue and striped blanket, but I don't have that hat. I must find one!! Where did you get it?
I am glad that things went better this time. Keep getting better.