"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 11, 2009

My Pregnant Belly!!

I love my pregnant belly!! I miss those precious babies when they leave my belly. I crave to be able to feel them move, I have always enjoyed being pregnant. With my last pregnancy I didn't know if I would ever be able to have more babies, so now I appreciate being able to be pregnant even more. My sweet Aunt Judy took these pictures of me and my baby boy at my Grandma's birthday party, thanks Judy.




8 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

You don't look very big to me. You do look like things are going pretty smooth with this one. I pray that it stays that way for you!!!! Can't wait to see the little guy after he arrives.

Rachel said...

Your such a cute pregnant lady!

Kate said...

Your so cute and little:) I cant wait for that little guy to come out so we can rock and rock and rock:) love you Natty!

Abe n Linz said...

You look adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Head Over Hills said...

You look so good Natalie! I really hope things are going well for you. It was so fun to read your post about Maddy's birthday and your anniversary. Sounds like a fun weekend! Good luck with everything!

Lynn said...

Oh Judy sure is taking great photos these days!

How cute are you??!!! You look like everything is going so well, health wise. That is awesome! Can't wait to see your little boy's face. : D

Becky said...

So fun! I can't wait for this little guy to join the family!

Elena said...

You are an adorable little pregnant lady! Best of luck!