"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Jess!!

I am not very good at taking pictures at every family birthday party, but I happened to have my camera and took some pictures at Jessica's birthday party!!! (I know she will love me for it) We had family pictures earlier in the evening and then went to her house afterwards and had yummy pie and popsicles for the kids. We had a fun night together, thanks for inviting us over. We love ya Jess!!








1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh the kids all looked SO cute in their matching blue, white and yellow colors!! Very handsome little guys too.