"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 12, 2009

Bear Lake!!!

Every year my family has a little family reunion and this year I was in charge of it. My family had never been to Bear Lake and I really wanted to take them there and show them how much fun it is. We really had a blast!!! We had one day of not so good weather and we found a hot pool near by so we went there and swam instead of at the lake and the kids had just as much fun. Grandma Pasley, Aunt Donna, and cousin Daniel came as well and it turned out to be a very fun family adventure! Here are some of the tons of pictures I took!!! I don't know why I am missing pictures of some of my siblings...maybe because I didn't take any of all of them....grrrrrrrr!!!!! I am not so good at taking pictures all the time, sorry guys.









































































9 comments:

Becky said...

Holy cow that is a great sand castle! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Lynn said...

I was just going to say the same thing as the previous commenter.

I had to chuckle too....as I was going through the photos, I noticed that the kids were keeping all the adults VERY busy! LOL!

That's what family reunions are all about. Everyone had happy smiles!!!

Chris and Monika said...

Looks like a ton of fun. When I was up there on Saturday we drove by that pool and I was thinking maybe Nat and the family were there. Hope you had fun Love ya!

Chris and Monika said...

Looks like a ton of fun. When I was up there on Saturday we drove by that pool and I was thinking maybe Nat and the family were there. Hope you had fun Love ya!

Kate said...

Thanks for putting it together Natty! I dont know what any of us would do without you! Love ya

Pitcherfam4 said...

Looking at those photos, I would say you had some pretty darn nice weather. Hope all turned out as planned for you and your family. I also hope you weren't feeling under the weather.

Julia said...

hey natalie! i'm just catching up on all your blogs.i can't get over how much your girls look like you and smile like you... they are beautiful! i hope all is well

Judy said...

We should have met you there....we have a couple jet skis. Woulda been a blast.

Ryan and Megan Goodwin said...

Ok you have to tell me where you got your airplane floaty. Ryan is positive that we need one for any future children. Looks like you guys had a blast. I've never actually been to Bear Lake.