"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 30, 2008

A Wonderful Christmas Morning!

Santa did come to our home this year and the girls were so happy. And I have tons of pictures to prove it. (Sorry I have a hard time picking only a few pictures to post I have to post them all) The girls got got way too many toys and had sooooooo much fun and it was all worth it. It is so magical to wake up Christmas morning with three little girls who waited so anxiously for weeks for Santa to come. We had a wonderful day! And thanks to Judy for her reminder, we did stop and listen to the silence and remember Christ on Christmas morning and what a special day it was because of that moment.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

We need to take lessons on girl stuff! Very cute pictures!

Lynn said...

Oh, these pics sure make me wish I still had my little princesses on Christmas morning. They grow up way too fast.

How fun!! The smiles on their faces tell how magical their morning was.

Marianne said...

Looks like a wonderful time! Kids do make it the most fun, don't they?

Robyn said...

I just love seeing all the little girly things. Nat it so much fun having little girls. Isn't it cute the way they love to be just like you! Merry Christmas. Looks like you had a ball snowmobiling.

Pitcherfam4 said...

I swear your girls are going to be entering high school before I ever get to see them again. They are getting big way too fast. Can't wait to hang out with you and your girls over the next many months.