"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 15, 2008

Travis and Jaimee's Wedding Day

Saturday my sister in law Jaimee got married. It was so fun to be able to share her special day with her an Travis. They were so cute together and the day was wonderful. The girls had so much fun dressing up pretty and celebrating. Josh brought the girls to the temple and it was fun to have them all there. The girls always see the temple from the road but they have never been right up close, so it was a neat experience for them. We had a great day. Weddings and babies are always my favorite!! Congratulations Travis and Jaimee!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see you at the reception, where you there the whole timE?

Nichelle said...

She is a beautiful bride! Your girls look so cute in all of the pictures.

Unknown said...

WOW, what beautiful girls you have! I heard about Jamie's dress (my parents and sister are in their ward) I turned out very beautiful! What a great day :)

Jessica said...

You are so dang cute Natalie! What a fun thing to have 3 cute little girls too. I love their curly piggie tails. :)

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Your girls are SO beautiful. You are going to be having a tough time keeping the boys away.
Love Ali

Judy said...

Cute pictures nan! How's it going? Better...I hope. Your girls look so cute! Jamie looks so beautiful!

Becky said...

Thanks for posting pictures of this! I was so sad I couldn't be there but at least I can see some of it thanks to you :)!!!